Monday, July 28, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama Fans take Note!


For all of the Obama fans out there here is a little story that tells exactly what Willy thinks about it!

Read and enjoy! Truth sometimes hurts! 10-4 Willy

-------------

A Liberal teacher in Lafayette, Tennessee asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you an Obama fan?"

Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Not satisfied with his answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a Moron and your dad was an Idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,*"That would make me an Obama fan!"

8 comments:

TexasFred said...

Not satisfied with his answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a Moron and your dad was an Idiot, what would that make you?"
*****************
It'd make em one of the idiots commenting in the thread below... LMAO

Dirty Laundry Diva said...

That is it? Just name calling to prove the point... That is quite simple and ignorant, very much like the non-obama fans. Interesting.

DewKnight said...

haha that's great.

Anonymous said...

You Obama fans just don't get it, do you Dirty Laundry? Don't know what you are in for! Just you wait!!! Talk about simple and ignorant!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO I love this. I'm not republican but I HATE Obama.

Anonymous said...

I don't care who you are or how you want to change that joke to suit you, that is funny!

Thanks for the laugh Willy!

The people that don't think it is funny probably don't know how to pronounce Lafayette, TN either...

Anonymous said...

Wow..You people are so filled with hate its amazing...it actually deminstrates to me WHY you dislike Obama..he is not about hatred.

I have a sense of humor, I thought the joke was comical, but it was thoroughly ignorant. I guess you need a 6 grader joke to get your point across and make you feel better about your effed up racist politics and ideals.

You could do something productive but you choose to hate and create idiot satire in your freetime.

This says more about YOU than it does about PRESIDENT Obama. I can see how he is "President Barack HUSSEIN Obama" lol and you are "Blogging Willie, using your name in third person." Read a non-fiction book and get over yourself.



OBAMA!!!!!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess so I am not picked apart, I should correct my spelling mistake..


*demonstrates


You are welcome.lol