Willy sees it many times in his own life. Anytime a great celebrity such as Tiger Woods has something happen it is of great interest to his fans, the media and the naysayers looking for issues in his life.
The questions out there are:
- What was tiger doing going out at 2:30 in the morning?
- Did he have a fight with his wife?
- Was he so drunk that he could not back out of his own driveway?
- Why did his wife knock out the back window rather than just open the door?
- Why was the highway police the first on the scene?
- Is there a cover up?
- The reason he was out so early is that he just came back from spending about three weeks on the other side of the world. His time clock was messed up and he was a wake. Just thought he would go down to the local coffee shop and get some coffee with his buddies.
- Too early in the morning to be drunk - he was leaving home not coming in.
- Didn't have a fight with his wife - how could you fight with such a good looker.
- Wife knocked out the back window with a golf club rather than opening the door - check the color of her hair.
- Highway police rather than security in the major compound that he lives in - who knows.
- Cover up - no just idiot people interested in the celebrity.