Friday, June 26, 2009

Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson?

Willy had the chance to stop off at Juanita's Road Kill Bar and Cantina today and took the opportunity to take the every now and then poll that Willy likes to take.

Willy's question of the cultured patrons of the Cantina was this:

The world has lost three great ones this past few days - Farah Fawcett


Ed McMahon and




Michael Jackson


Willy wants to know if in the past you have ever had one of their posters on your wall.

Well, Billy Bob screamed out FARAH - BEST POSTER THAT EVER WAS - ALL RED BLOODED AMERICAN REDNECKS HAD THAT POSTER AT ONE TIME.

Next Johnny Bob yelled out ED MCMAHON - I ALWAYS LIKED TO HERE HIM SAY MY NAME "HEEEEEEERS JOHNNY" OF COURSE I WAS LOOKING AT MY FARAH POSTER EVERY NIGHT WHEN HE SAID THAT.

Next came the shrill from Sally Bob (he has always been a little mixed up) - I'VE ALWAYS HAD A POSTER OF MICHAEL ON MY WALL - I TRIED ONE OF FARAH ONE TIME AND JUST NEVER SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL OF THE FUSS WAS ABOUT - HOWEVER, THAT WAS RIGHT BEFORE I HEARD ED'S VOICE AND "I RAN OUT OF THE CLOSET" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Well enough of that Willy said Willy has to "beat it" because "aint no sunshine" since Willy's friend "billie jean" had to tell Willy that "I ain't dreamin" and Willy will be "gone to soon" if Ms Willy don't "give in to me, and Willy don't want her to "be out of my life" - that certainly would not be a "thriller" for Willy.

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

BIBI said...

Willy you always make me smile with your tongue in the cheek humor. :)

You are too much man! I hope that you take more polls at the cantina.