Thursday, August 06, 2009

Willy Called Extremest by Obama!

Willy does not consider himself Republican or Democrat but does find that his political beliefs run toward the Republican side.

Recently Willy finds that he totally agrees with Republicans that we need health care reform just not the one that President Obama wants to push through.

Therefore, the DNC with Obama's blessing is calling everyone who believes that way as an extremest.

Well, if protecting what I believe is right and keeping less government out of my daily business is extremest - let Willy say this:

WILLY IS AN EXTREMEST

10-4 WILLY

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Well Willy, I guess I'm an extremest too. I feel better already.

Have a terrific day. :)

dickster1961 said...

me too, Willie. Just wondering though, should I report your blog to the WHite House?

VetTech said...

What Health Care reform do you propose Willy...would love to read it in your next post :-)

Rajesh said...

Really nice info....

Funny Stuff | Funny Scraps
A blog for all about humor and funny scraps….