Sunday, October 07, 2007

Age Creeps up on You!

Willy is a little older now and a little slower. There are those that would say that Willy has always been a little slow. - Not sure if they mean that physically or mentally - just kidding.

Willy does realize that as another year creeps by that the body and the brain seem to slow down a little bit more. Wished I could get the job and life to slow down like the body and the brain do.

Well - life goes by whether we like it or not. The only thing that Willy can do is to try to make each day the best day of my life.

Is it time for bed yet! Oh! Sorry about asking that question - it is only about 1:00 in the afternoon on Sunday - just time for my nap.

Might blog some later if I have the energy!

1 comment:

Plowing and Sowing said...

I am firm believer in Sunday afternoon naps. Thanks for checking out my blog. I have looked at yours for a while, I just haven't commented.