Saturday, October 20, 2007

Google Page Rank - Help!

This is something that I dont understand and would like the help of any of my 3 readers on this subject.

It seems that until about a week ago this blog had a Google PageRank of 3. Now, it appears that Google will not give it a page rank. Virtually nothing has changed. If fact my hits and page views per day have gone up. My content is very similar to the past and there is nothing that should get me banned.

In fact, I check in the Google statistics and it appears that everything is being indexed ok. I check referrals and there are several google referrals a day.

I try to look things over and change anything that might cause a conflict, but I can find nothing wrong. I try to contact Google - yea right!

Help me someone - as many of you know and can see, yes I like to blog about my interests, --Fun, Food and Politics--but I also like to run ads from payperpost that at this time depend heavily on Google PageRank. With no page rank, I get very cheap ads. These ads help pay for keeping thing running on other areas of the internet.

Help!

1 comment:

John C said...

I just picked up on it too. I had a PR3, now a PR2. My Alexa is strong and has climbed strong for the last two months, so that's probably what saved me since I started strong advert/PPP two months ago.

I just identified this within last 24 hours, and all my regular readers aren't up to confirm with...I thought I was nuts.

:) Thanks for having posted this.