Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kaushal Sheth - Web Hosting

As an internet junkie and a want-to-be web designer, I am always looking for any company or site that I believe will provide me the best web hosting available. Well today I am discussing one a site that provides the information needed to find great web hosting.

The site that I am referring to is Kaushal Sheth - Web Hosting. This is a great site for much information including such things as Wordpress Themes, Theme Viewers, Commercial Wordpress Themes, Blogger templates and much more. However, one of the things that I found on the site was the recommendations that it had for site hosting.

This site states that the best web hosting comes from either Host Monster, Host Gator or Yahoo Host. The site then says that they have chosen Host Monster which has given them 100% up time on their site.

This type of information is important to me, especially right now. I am needing to move some of my blog sites away from blogger and am looking for a host and I will probably take the recommendations that are given in this site about the best web hosting that is available.

If you have a need for web hosting or any information discussed in this post, you ought to check this site out.

My thoughts for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is missing some of my personal favorites both Lunarpages and Hostgator. Just make sure you get a provider that has cPanel or Plesk.

Ray Creations said...

Thanks for your advise. Web Designer | Web Hosting