Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Free Electoral Outcome Prediction Tool

PredictNovember.com
How cool is this going to be. There is a website that lets you work out that electoral college stuff and lets you predict how you believe the Presidential election will come out.

What is that site you ask? Well that site is http://www.predictnovember.com/ . This site gives you the opportunity to have a United States map and click on each state on that map to predict which way they will go in the Presidential election.

It is pretty neat. If that sort of thing intersts you then you should go to that site and check it out. It gives an example of how a previous election went and what you may be able to see and do during the next election.

Willy wants to know and thinks you will like it to.

10-4 Willy

3 comments:

Right Truth said...

I can't predict this year, I can only pray it's not Obama. Of all the candidates I thought were wrong for this nation, Obama is the worst (and not because he's Black). I would vote for a Black, or a Woman anytime if they were the RIGHT person for the job.

High neighbor (I'm in Tennessee)

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

somacow said...

I keep hoping Ross Perot runs again. We need a money man, right now. McCain, Obama, or Hillary know nothing about money.

Tami P said...

Hey this is cool. I made my own, and gave you props too. http://misswritenow.blogspot.com