Sunday, May 25, 2008

Political Poll at the Cantina

Willy just went down yesterday to the Roadkill Cantina Bar and Grill and took his usual political poll.

Willy could not help hearing the song on the Juke Box "Turn Out the Lights the party's over"

Must be playing Hillary's song said Juanita from behind the counter as she was cooking up some possum grits for lunch.

Ok! I asked! Who you going to vote for. Well there were only four people in there besides me and Juanita the waitress and she was too busy with the grits to look up.

The four in the corner all raised there hands to speak. Did they think they were back in school or had Juanita just given them her what for?

First one - I still will vote for Hillary. She deserves to be president after putting up with Bill. (Cant understand that the party is over)

Second one - I still will vote for Mike Huckabee - He has my kind of values. (News travels slow and this poor person was a brick shy anyway and did not realize that Mike was out of it a long time ago.)

Third One - I vote for McCain - he is old enough to know what he is doing - Besides they said this week that his cholesterol is too high and I think winning will help it.

Fourth one: I vote for Barack Hussein Obama - Maybe with a name like that he can reason with those terrorists over there.

About that time Billy Bob steps into the bar and hearing the forth ones vote - he immediately pulled up his shotgun (hunting out of season) snd filled the fourth guy full of buckshot.

Looks Like McCain one this vote!
10-4 Willy

No comments: