Thursday, December 11, 2008

Willy Missed this Notworthy Passing!

Willy discovered in research today that with all the sadness and economic trauma that is going on Willy had missed the passing of an important man.

Willy believes that it is very important that we reflect on the death of any very important person, which might otherwise go unnoticed.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote 'The Hokie Pokey' died peacefully at the age of 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in then they put his right leg in ........And then the trouble started.

Willy says shut up and laugh. You know it's funny. Just kick back and laugh ... it helps forget about the plunging 401K.

Ok - so the joke is a little Hokey and maybe a little old - but Willy thought it was worth passing on. Sorry if you have already heard it.

10-4 Willy

6 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

okay that was too funny!
I am going to borrow your post to share on my site!
and tell my reader about your blog :o)
Come-on over and visit my crazy world

Anonymous said...

That is pretty funny and new to me! Thanks for the laugh.

BIBI said...

That was too funny. And I LOVE the hokey-pokey!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Willy, that's what it's all about, right?

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the one about the ship full of yo-yos.

It sank -- 47 times.

Sandee said...

You are very silly Willy. I like that about you. :)