Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Willy and Adgitize

Willy has been an advertiser on Adgitize for several months now. Willy finds that this has helped his traffic greatly and it could certainly be something that you might want to try. All you have to do is click on about 50 ads each day on different sites and write a post most days.

This will get you lots of traffic because others are doing the same. You also will probably get the return of your advertising dollars back plus a little. How can you beat that.


However Willy is worn with doing the clicking everyday and is going to lay off a month or so.

Happy advertising and thanks Adgitize.

10-4 Willy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been wondering about Adgitize, AdSense and several other venues. Haven't decided which to pursue.

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot

Mara said...

Adgitize really is tiring but it sure is helpful with the traffic. :) I love Adgitize :D

Daisy said...

Well all I can say is I earn more and have fun more with Adgitize than Adsense and the current traffic exchange I am with so I guess in time I might be tired if it too but for now I'm gonna stick with it for a while... ;-)

Passed by from Adgitize blog surfing btw...

A Lil Enchanted said...

I know what you mean about the clicking.... I click all day and half the night.... click click click is all I seem to be getting done these days. Have a nice break : )

~A Lil Enchanted~