Saturday, September 19, 2009

Willy at the Cantina


Willy dropped in at Juanita's Road Kill, Possum Grit Bar and Cantina to take a little razorback poll. Willy asked the following:

  • Who misses Houston Nutt 
    • Juanita - I do he used to text me all of the time and now he has a different girl friend.

    • Sammy Bob - I don't he couldn't win the big ones when he had the best backs in the country in Darren McFadden, Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis and everyone else.
    •  
    • Pinkston Jaurius -(snob that hangs around)  - I liked him you know I am like Rick Shaeffer and Randy Rainwater of 103.7 the Buzz - I think he was a nice guy and Arkansas Razorback fans were ugly for making him leave - Ok Shut up Pinkston
    •  
    • David Bazzel - yes he was there - Just a minute let me butt in on everyone's conversation.  That is what I do best besides looking in mirrors.
    •  
    • Matt Jones - (Yes he was there because no one seems to want him anywhere else.)  Houston was my friend - he told me that I should be a little more agressive and quit kicking back on the sideline and to never use cocaine in a place that I could get caught.  He was my friend and I was the best quarterback that he has ever had and he thinks someone should give me a try in the NFL -(really made that up - Matt don't talk that much.)
    •  
    • Mike Huckabee - (last but not least)  Well, I like Bobby Petrino better but Houston was OK and I think Gus Malzahn should have gotten more of chance there because he is smarter than Lane Kiffin and works hard to beat people like LSU and Alabama and Georgia.  
Thank you Mr. Want A be President - That was a great Politically correct statement and we know you are running for president - just so someone can yell "you Lie"


But wait Willy really just wanted to say "GO HOGS - BEAT GEORGIA"

10-4 WOL;LY

No comments: