Saturday, November 12, 2011

christmas

Post contributed by Josue Durham

I got WildBlue satellite internet for my parents as a Christmas gift recently. They live far out and couldn’t get hard wired internet. I have been trying to talk them into getting satellite internet for a long time. I knew that my parents would just absolutely love to be able to get on the internet and search information. My mom loves to get on-line and search for new baking ideas. She has always been a great baker. Using the internet has really helped her creativity bloom. My Dad likes to use the internet because he is really interested in collecting old wrist watches. He has hundreds of them in his collection. He definitely does not wear the same watch to the same occasion. Anyway, he has started connected with other collectors and has been trading information and watches on-line. I knew that they would love their Christmas gift. I just don’t know how I am going to top this Christmas giftnext year! I will have to think really hard for next year!

No comments: