Monday, January 02, 2012

Always need newest security system

Thanks to Roman May

I am well aware of how paranoid I am. I think my husband thinks I will someday have an epiphany and realize I am overreacting. However, I don’t think I am and I don’t think I will ever think that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel protected. I am always checking www.home-alarm-systems.com for the newest advances in technology. My husband thinks I am crazy. We have had our alarm system replaced three times. I know what most of you are thinking. What was wrong with the first one? Well, the honest answer is nothing. There was just better technology out there and newer items. My husband has been very sweet about the entire thing. I am sure he is irritated about all the money I spend, but he just grins and says ok. I think he knows how much I obsess about it and would rather pay for it than deal with me being scared. He is a great guy and I am so lucky to have met him. I just need to make sure he knows how important he is to me.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

We have an alarm system here. When we leave it's armed. Always.

Have a terrific day. :)