Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Retirement is different for everyone..

 

 One day, while going to the shop, I passed

 by a retirement village. On the front lawn

 were six old ladies, lying naked on the grass.

 I thought this was a bit unusual, but continued

 on my way. 

 

 On my return trip, I passed the same

 retirement village with the same six old ladies

 lying naked on the lawn. 

 

 This time my curiosity got the better of me and

 I went inside to talk to the retirement village

 Administrator, and asked her,

 "Do you know there are six ladies lying naked on

 your front lawn?"

 

"Yes," she said, "aren't they darlings? They're

 retired prostitutes - they're having a yard sale."

 

 

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. That sounds right to me.

Have a terrific day Willy. :)