Friday, January 25, 2013

Willy Misunderstands


Gun Control. It already has started at Cabela's

There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela's Sporting Goods store this
morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets the
cashier said:

"Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos
running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that
she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer, dangit!



10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. You got to get that strip in the right place Willy. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day. :)