Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Willy and the Class Reunion

Willy went to his 40th class reunion this past weekend.  Willy had a great time and found that it was fun to renew old friends.

Willy graduated from class of 52 and 33 showed up at the reunion.  7 of class has passed.  This is not bad of a response for this class.   Willy believes most of this was due to social site Facebook which gave the class a chance to see many pictures and see the schedule and timing of everything prior to the big show.

Willy found that most of the folks had gotten older than Willy feels but probably not older than Willy looks.

One class member put together a 2 disc set of music from billboard hits of our high school years.  Lots of songs.  Willy found himself singing along today to 14 verses of Alice's Restaurant.

A good time was had by all.

10-4 Willy

2 comments:

Sandee said...

My 40th was last year, but we didn't go. I went to my 20th and that was fun. I'm glad you had a great time Willy. That's what it's all about.

Have a terrific day. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.