Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Curing Boredom

Thanks for the article from Laura Ryan

Before I got Directv from www.DirectStarTV.com I was always bored when I was at home. I live alone, and even though I could be doing much more productive things, I have always found comfort in curling up on the couch and watching a good movie or show. Some nights I feel like watching something that I have already seen a hundred times. Two of my favorite movies to watch are Dirty Dancing and Forrest Gump. If I am home, and either of those movies is on, it is guaranteed that I will be watching. I also love to watch bad reality TV. I am currently sitting in the edge of my seat waiting to see who wins this season of Top Chef on Bravo. I also love Full Throttle Saloon on Tru TV. It is about a saloon in Sturgis, South Dakota that is the biggest Biker Bar in the country. I feel like it’s my little window into a life I would never live. The bottom line is that when my friends are too busy to hang out, and I am at home alone, I can always depend on my TV for good company.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I forget to turn on our television. Just not into television anymore.

Have a terrific day. :)