Saturday, April 07, 2007

Celebrate Easter

Willy done knows that tomorrow is Easter Sunday! What a great day. A day that all Christians can truly acknowledge to the world their belief in Christ. The fact that Christ, without sin, took on the sins of the world and died that we might have life everlasting.
_______________________________________________
John 14:2-6 (King James Version)

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

____________________________________

If we would acknowledge Christ each day in the real world like we acknowledge Christ by attending Church on Easter Sunday - What a difference it would make.

Take a look at this Flash presentation of Crucifixion. Click Here

10-4 Willy

No comments: