Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Call the World from Anywhere in the World" - Mobile Talk

Packet 8 for voip cell phone cheap calling for you and me.
Check out the video and tell me why,
it is the best thing since apple pie.
My friends will love it and I know
anyone seeing it will have to go.

International calling is what it is about
the video will tell you that no doubt.

Visit here (click here) and make a vote
help me to win me things is what I wrote.
Drive them Nascars real fast
and let me know I am the best.

With this technology an international mobile call
is simple and easy for all of ya'll
Check out the video and then below
for the info from the company they want you to know:



Packet8 MobileTalk™ lets cell phone users reduce their international calling rates by as much as
90%--quickly and easily. No more special PIN codes to keep track of. No more long access numbers to dial. Just the highest quality digital voice service and great calling rates to any of your international locations— all for a low monthly access fee.

With MobileTalk, you’ll never run out of minutes or leave your international call quality up to chance. And, you can view your call history, and your MobileTalk savings, from anywhere in the world.


No comments: