Monday, December 17, 2007

Huckabee Sees 'Bunker Mentality'


Willy and his NASCAR buddies down at Juanita's Possum Grit Bar and Cantina sure do like Huckabee for President but Juanita believes that ole Mike might be going just a little too far when he suggests that President Bush has a bunker mentality.


Did you hear what Mike Huckabee said on this and on foreign policy lately. If not read this article with the first paragraph below.



Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, now polling ahead of Republican presidential rivals in Iowa and South Carolina, today put to rest concerns about his lack of foreign policy experience by criticizing the Bush administration’s “saber-rattling against the land of Persia.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just this morning I was just talking about how I was leaning toward Mike Huckabee for the 2008 Republican nomination and how I thought his values were most aligned with mine. However, only a few minutes afterwards I sat down at my computer and was shocked and extremely disappointed to read about Mike Huckabee's disparaging remarks regarding President Bush's foreign policy in Foreign Affairs magazine. Mike Huckabee just permanently lost my vote and my family's votes and anyone else I can influence. No amount of spin or revisionist strategy can undo this incredible revelation into how Mr. Huckabee really thinks. I am so very disappointed. I am afraid that Mr. Huckabee didn't just shoot himself in the foot - he just just inflicted a fatal wound on his campaign for President. Informed, intelligent Americans are not going to put up with this nonsense. It shows a marked lack of insight and command of the facts that totally disqualify him for the Presidency.