Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Willy the Coaching and President Prognosticator

Any of you folks know that guy over at those two blogs called Life in America and Arkansas a Great Place to live. This guy keeps calling Willy and asking him who the coach at Arkansas Razorbacks is going to be and then he wants me to give him the latest information on Mike Huckabee and Hillary Clinton.

Yall know that I have nightmares about Hillary. You can see those stories right here on my blog.

Yall also know that I have great resources on the hill and at the cantina to find out about the latest in coaches.

I guess if you want to keep up with the latest that Willy knows you need to go over to those two blogs and check it out.

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

BigDadGib said...

I will come back later to comment.
I got to go look-up
"Prognosticator" first.