Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fred Thompson - Take a Bow


OK Fred Thompson, at one time Willy and the NASCAR nuts backed you 100%. We helped draft you into this race whether you wanted to be here or not. Now as time goes on, it is obvious that you really dont want to be here.

You have some neat qualities such as being laid back, irreverant and sometimes funny but if you dont win South Carolina, and it is obvious you wont, bow out, endorse Huckabee and lets move on.

We need to get everyone behind someone that can win this thing and the Huckster has what we need.

My thoughts for now!

1 comment:

nativetxn said...

You Huckabee supporters do not get it. This is one Thompson supporter who sees right through the one liners that he caters to the particular crowd he is in front of at the moment. Populism is not conservatism or real leadership. It is pandering, pure and simple. Of all the viable candidates, Huckabee is my LAST choice. In fact, I am not sure I could even live with myself if I held my nose and voted for Huckabee against HRC in the general. He is a Repulbican Jimmy Carter, pure and simple.