Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Willy and the Carnival of the Recipes

Get the recipe Blogroll to the right. Check this out to get it.

Well, there is this Carnival thing out there where you sign up and join something kind of like a webring and you tie in with websites that have similar things going on or interests.

Willy signed up a while back to be a part of the Carnival of the Recipes and Willy thinks this is a good idea. It gives Willy the chance to see other recipes other than just his redneck cooking. Sometimes Willy sees some recipes on their that are pretty good. This week this carnival of the recipes is hosted by The Common Room.

There are some pretty good recipes there and I like to link each week to the Carnival for that week. Well, I have found that the best way to do that is to do a blogroll on the side of my blog and each week I can just add to that and it keeps it updated everywhere.

If anyone would like that blog roll email me at Hillbilly Willy and I will give you the code which will allow you to put this on your site with the title above it.

No comments: