Saturday, January 05, 2008

Huckabee - Takes Iowa - On to New Hampshire?


Mike Huckabee feels that he had a great victory in winning the Iowa Caucus. He did overcome great odds to get there. However, the question is can he maintain that momentum into New Hampshire in five days.

New Hampshire will be a different story. Huckabee has faltered on foreign policy recently and this may hurt him.

Great run so far Huck. But this ia a Marathon and not a sprint. Maybe losing all of that weight and getting into shape will pay off.

My thoughts for now.

3 comments:

BigDadGib said...

I like Mike...

That was a big night in Iowa, tin-phore

Karen said...

Have fun as blog of the day at PPP!

Claudia Meydrech said...

Congrats on the PPP blog of the day, I like Huckabee too, am keeping a close watch on him. My hubby is a fanatic about politics, hence one of my newer blogs Married to Politics" :-)

Have a good one!