Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chicken Rap - and El Pollo Loco

I hear that you can get the best citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken at El Pollo Loco. Please check out my Chicken Rap that I have made in honor of the great food at El Pollo Loco. You will get a real charge out of this! You can also sign up to win great prizes!

Mexican chicken that is what El Polo Loco is all about. El Pollo Loco starts with chicken that's marinated in special herbs, spices and citrus juices and then flame-grilled for flavor that's deliciously different. It's is said to be a unique taste that El Pollo Loco has, and you won't find it anywhere else!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Willie Its Speedcat On My Mobile! ... B Back When I Get Home 10 * 4

Speedcat Hollydale said...

HA HAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! That was great. I could not see the video before on my cheap phone.

Going to link you up and add the video too - if you don't mind.

Cheers from SpeedyCat in Minnesota :-)