Monday, February 25, 2008

foodconnect.com - a Food Based Social Network

If you are looking for a great food website, one built somewhat on a social network site then the place to go is www.foodconnect.com. It is a great site to share your recipes, get nutrional information for your recipes. You can plan a meal or a weeks worth of meals on this site. You can plan a dinner party, or you can just plan what to feed your family.

I love to eat and I like to cook and I find that this site is going to be great for that sort of thing.

Check out my video about foodconnect and see if you might want to check out their site. See My video below.


http://tinyurl.com/yrksk7

1 comment:

Uncle Joe said...

Wow! Great site. Now I can't tell myself that my favorite recipes are good for me with that nutritional analysis feature that's available.