Monday, February 04, 2008

Exotic Destinations with DialAflight.com!


Dialaflight is a leading independent UK travel company. It offers flights to New Zealand and many other exotic places. It also offers hotels & travel ideas worldwide.

In viewing http://www.dialaflight.com/ website which is full of useful travel information, I decided that this could be the starting place to find next holiday of my dreams. From there I can search for flights, hotels, car hire and many travel ideas including weekend breaks, beach holidays, spa holidays & much more.


Wonder why I did'nt think of that the last vacation I took. Don't know if it is exotic or not but Cancun in an all inclusive resort for adults only was a blast. Six days of laying in the sun, snorkeling, kayaking, and eating to my hearts content was a great adventure. I should also say that the wives enjoyed the pampering at the spa also.


Well, if I plan one again I know that I can find the info I need especially if I am in the UK for that special destination.


DialAflight.com great for vacation planning!






No comments: