Saturday, August 30, 2008

Willy gets Award!


Willy recently received the "I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD"

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.


Well, Willy ain't much on awards - cause Juanita down at the diner makes fun of Willy and wants to know if those folks really "love Willy" or do they just feel sorry for Willy.

Well, the Natural State Hawg has given Willy an award and here it is. Willy is supposed to pass this own to seven others but Willy is afraid he will make someone mad!

So Willy may think about this a while before it gets moved on from here.

Thanks Hawg for the award

3 comments:

HawgWyld said...

Heh. You know, I hear that Juanita down at the diner is really something!

Enjoy your award, Willy...

Visit The Natural State Hawg

Unknown said...

It might help if you made the announcement over the C.B., using one of those reverb thingies cranked-up real loud so that no one can understand you? Hey, I always felt 10 feet tall and bullet-proof when I had a mike in my hand!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Willy!

btw, I have a CB I'm looking to sell...was my granddaddy's.