Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hillbilly Willy and the Super Bowl!

Who should Willy root for in the Super Bowl. That was the question that Willy posed in his weekly visit to Juanita's Road Kill Diner and Cantina. Willy stepped up to the counter and said to Juanita " Who should it be"

Juanita's Reply was it more people come in and order beer and Pizza the Saints will Win.

She then stated that if More people order Wings and some kind of fancy drinks then the Colts will win. Why is that I asked Juanita?

Manning brings out the fancy folks and Brees brings out the rednecks.

Well Willy stated "I will be over in the morning to pick up my Wings and get some Fancy Drinks."

Does that mean a tie game at the end of regulation play?

No it just means that Willy is a little crazy and either team that wins will be great.

10-4 Willy

2 comments:

Sandee said...

We don't have television. We don't really care who wins. Who's playing anyway? Bwahahahahaha.

Have fun Willy. :)

dtbrents said...

I'm an AR hillbilly so I know what you mean. We are special people misunderstood by most of the world. I love the Ozarks. Doylene