Friday, January 14, 2011

Buffalo, NY For The Holidays

Willy has a guest host today that says they went to New York for the Holiday.  That sounds like fun to Willy.  See what they have to say.  10-4 Willy
---------------------------------------------------------

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

This year we traveled to see my dad for the holidays. It was the first time we have done this, we live out west and he lives back east outside of Buffalo, NY. Luckily for us the weather was not terrible, although it did snow a few of the days that we were there. My kids were in heaven with the snow and they had a blast sledding.

My kids built a snowman complete with scarf and carrot nose. We went skiing for the first time and only fell a few times. It was great to spend this season with my father and he spoiled my kids far too much. He let them pick out whatever they wanted at the toy store. My 3 year old was so cute, he just kept throwing things into the basket and even though he already has a Buzz Lightyear toy, my dad bought him another one along with a new car. My son was so happy that he did not have to choose between the two toys. My daughter had trouble picking what she wanted, she finally settled on a video game.

We ate a delicious dinner; my dad can really cook for company. We set our home security alarm from www.ALLHOMESECURITY.com/ when we left to ensure the safety of our home. When we arrived back home all was well.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Kids and snow just go together. I'm glad everyone had a terrific time.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Traveling Bells said...

Being a grandparent is soooo much fun...