Thursday, January 06, 2011

Willy's Last Statement of the Day.

When will retirement come to Willy.  Some days Willy is just tired of getting up and doing the same old thing.  How great it would be to wake up and say " I think I will go fishing today"  or maybe not.  Maybe I will mow the grass - or maybe not.  Or maybe I will just hang out here on the couch today and be a vegetable with a remote control.

Well, it is all about health care and debts.  If it wasn't for those two, Willy would retire tomorrow.

Willy did try to win the Mega Million last week but all willy did is spend $10 and get nothing.  

Lets see - What will Willy do tomorrow - GO TO WORK!

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I never play the lottery. I used to, but never won so I quit. I hope you win the lottery so you can retire Willy. You never know.

Have a terrific nights sleep because you have to go to WORK tomorrow. It's Friday though. That should make a bit of difference. :)