Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Let it snow

Trying to work today is like being a kid at the end of the school year.  Yes, I am the boss here, but I am a small office and my secretary has been in and out the last few days.  This leaves me here by myself.  Well, that would be ok but customers keep coming in wanting to make their payments – her job.  I have to post these up, make a report, do a deposit, and keep up with the front desk.  Along with that they all want to talk about the fact that we have a prediction of ice or snow for the next couple of days. 

 

Well, there talking, I am receipting and messing up.  But life goes on.  Come to think of it, I wished it would come 6 inches of snow.  So much that I have to stay at home and can’t go out.  I might get out and play in it like a kid.  I might go sledding down the hill.  I might build a snowman.  I might make snow ice cream.

 

I might need to get back to work.  Well – break is over.  Got to quit daydreaming. 

 

Let it snow!  Let it Snow!  Let it Snow!

 

 

No comments: