Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Willy Needs a Spin Doctor


Willy is trying to watch the last debate and all Willy is seeing is two spin doctors.

Question - What is your name Senator Obama?

Answer: I am glad you asked that. John would tell you that I am for more taxes for Joe the Plumber. I am really cutting taxes for all of those middle class Americans making $200,000 or less - or was it $225,000 or is as I said a while ago and is $250,000.

Moderator: The question is "What is your name?"

Obama - Yes Bob, I am getting to that. Senator McCain would have you believe that I voted for tax increases. When in fact I was really voting for the Pork Barrel Spending attached to that budget not the tax increase itself.

Thank you Mr. Obama - by the way that is your name isn't ? I am glad you asked that Bob. That give me reason to say ................

Moderator: Mr. McCain - What is your Name:
McCain - Well let me tell you If Obama wanted to run against Bush he should have run four years ago.

and so on and so forth.

10-4 and my name is Hillbilly Willy - AND I APPROVE THIS BLOG!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I've linked my blog to yours. I took the spark on social park! I can't see my link anywhere here. Would you please link me back?

Sandee said...

Yep, that about right. Lots of talk, but neither one of them said a darn thing. Politics as usual. :)