Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Conway First Graders Make Music Video

Dustin Smith and his first-grade class at Woodrow Cummins Elementary School in Conway Arkansas is one of the finalists to win a $25,000 technology makeover through an eInstruction Video Competition.

Their entry titled "Click It" is based on the 1980's tune "Whip It"

This is a great video and if everyone will log in and vote they can win this contest.

Check it out by clicking here on eimakeover.com

Willy has voted - you should too!

10-4 Willy

5 comments:

Donnie said...

That's really cute as hell and sends the message clearly. Is that big guy in there the teacher? If so I wish that my first grade teacher was that cool. He looked like he was having as much fun as the kids.

Kay Dennison said...

It's a fabulously adorable video!!!! I voted for them, too!!!


10-4

Kay

Paul Eilers said...

I voted! "You must click it!"

Our son goes to school in Conway, Arkansas as well.

Anonymous said...

I voted.

Gave them a mention on my blog, too.

I hope they win!

Jackie said...

Oh my Willy Conway I know exactly where that is.

I hope they win. I will always hold a special place in my heart for the Razorback state.

Even though I am a Sooner now. Arkansas is like my second home state!!:-))))