Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks KMART for your Layaway Plan!

A bicycle, a gps, an electric jeep, a diamond ring... sorry about that. I was making my Christmas list now that I have found out that KMart has a layaway plan like no other.

Yes, I had decided I was going to have to wait until the last minute to shop and that was going to be hard on the budget but then the Kmart Layaway plan came along and saved the day!

Why did most of the stores quit having layaway in the first place. Well I don't know the answer to that one but I do know that I am glad that Kmart Layaway has returned.

What is the history behind layaway you ask? Lets see what Kmart has to say:

Layaway became popular by allowing shoppers to make incremental payments for larger purchases and gift items. “This holiday we know that savvy consumers want to hold onto their ready cash and don't want to tie up their credit or incur interest charges on the cost of a purchase. Yet, they still want to make Christmas happen for their families,” said Susan Ehrlich, head of Financial Services, Kmart.

“Layaway enables our customers to reserve those ‘hot’ items early, pay over time and pick them up before Christmas,” added Mark Snyder, chief marketing officer, Kmart. “The Kmart layaway program makes it easier for families to make the holidays special – and Kmart is the one-stop destination for amazing quality and value this season.”

“Layaway is also a great way to not only start shopping early and find great selections at Kmart,” said Snyder. “It also allows our customers to spread their payments over time and better plan their holiday spending.”

Well again, Willy is glad that the program is back and Christmas shopping is going to go full blast. Now back to the list I was on at the beginning.... New bow and arrow, a new set of golf clubs.......

By the way - it is not all for me. I may give a couple of the things away.

Post?slot_id=24991&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Click Here

3 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Remember when all stores had layaway? I remember putting my dress for the Christmas dance in layaway and dutifully paying for it five dollars at a time from my babysitting money because it cost 35 dollars and that was a lot of money in the 60s.

Heck! Kids don't even babysit anymore.

The world has changed -- and not necessarily for the better.

Laura said...

I have seen the commercial on TV. What is funny my kids are the ones that mentioned that they would like to do it. LOL .... My little girl said she would use her allowance. Amazing... kids understand what they want! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulevadilex.freecities.com/vowylym.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life