Wednesday, April 01, 2009

A Little Girls Fire-truck

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station when
he noticed a little girl
nearby in a little red wagon with
little
ladders hung off the sides & a garden hose tightly coiled
in the middle.
The girl was wearing a firefighter' s helmet.  The wagon was being
pulled by her dog & her cat. The fire fighter walked over to take
a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck," the firefighter said with
admiration. The firefighter looked a little closer & noticed
the girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar & to the cat's
testicles.
"Little partner," the firefighter said "I don't want to tell you
how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the
cat's collar, I think you could go faster."
 The little girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right,
but then I wouldn't have a siren."

10-4 Willy

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. She's a smart one isn't she. Not a blond either. Bwahahahahaha. Good one Willy.

Have a terrific day. :)

Buzzing J said...

I bet the firefighter felt like the cat after the little girl's reply.

Blues City Radio said...

I thought this was darn funny, but my cats didn't laugh at all when I told it to them.