Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Willy's Tea party at the Cantina

Willy invited all of his friends to come down to the Possum Grit Road Kill Cafe and Cantina today for a little Tea Party.

Well, Willy got there late and the Tea Party had turned into a Margarita Fest.

Well, Willy tried to get everyone to the point and declare their disgust with the overspending, out of control government.

Well, Juanita declared that the only thing out of Control was Billy Bob with one too many glasses of the green tea (margarita). Billy Bob got slapped. Willy had to get things under control and the Tea Party was adjourned.

President Obama probably did not care anyway. He was home walking the Portuguese Water Spaniel and working on some new jokes for future Jay Leno show.

10-4 Willy

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha, you crack me up Willy. At least you had a pretty good time it appears.

Have a terrific day. :)

News-N-Views said...

Willy, nice to heard about tea party...a nice cup of idea...

The Hawg! said...

Obviously, you're a right-wing nut! Anyone who questions the government and St. Obama is a dangerous radical, seemingly.

It's amazing how things change in a year, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Finally, some honest coverage about the Teabagging movement.

I hope everyone had a good time.

I'm just concerned about drinking margarita's. I wouldn't want people think the teabaggers support illegal immigrants.

Unknown said...

I'm glad people turned out for tea parties. Maybe we ought to do this more often!!

Kay Dennison said...

My tea (cerveza o margarita) party is tomorrow as I celebrate my 62nd birthday. Sigh.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wild tea party. I love Margaretta's. What an interesting day you had. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my place.