Monday, January 05, 2009

Willy Cyber Travels Again - Where is Willy


Willy is off again. Guess where Willy is at today. Willy was invited here recently by a fellow blogger.

Willy has beamed himself eastward. Where has Willy landed. Someone help Willy

Willy looks around ahd finds that he knows nothing about this place.

What can willy do to find out something about this place. Willy don't drink but if he did he might make the tavern here and stay until the sun is rising. Maybe someone there can give him some history and knowledge about this place.

Help Willy out- Where is he

10-4 Willy

7 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Willy ~ Mom here

Oh now don't say drats like that :o)

If I am correct you are looking at Rappahannock River so your are near Fredericksburg VA, It is a beautiful place to have a drink at the Rising Sun Tavern! The mountains and the beach in VA will take your breath away! But if a get away is what you need a must is a visit to Norfolk

BIBI said...

Okay, Mom is very good at this game. I was going to say Mexico. Obviously I have to get out more.

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Bibi

You need to travel with me, we can get into all sorts of trouble together, I mean we would have a blast! LoL

Unknown said...

The only picture I see is the caricature of Willy with the brown jug. Is there a different picture?

Unknown said...

Without a picture, my guess is Key West, Florida.

Willy said...

Mind of a Mom is too good at this game.
The clue was not a picture this time but buried in the highlighted text.

Yes Willy is on the Rappahannock River near Fredericksburg VA, It is a beautiful place to have a drink at the Rising Sun Tavern.

If you dont believe she is good read what she has to say about the game at I found Willy with just one Clue

Unknown said...

The Rising Sun Tavern! Sounds like a good place to me.
I guessed Key West because that was Ernest Hemingway's stomping ground and he authored "The Sun Also Rises."
Oh, well.