Saturday, January 17, 2009

Willy needs to catch up on his travels.

Willy's intent is to give a little info after someone finds him on his travels.

Willy has fallen behind on this and hopes to catch up. Maybe tomorrow.

In the mean time it looks like Willy has lost "Mind of a Mom" Was not Willy's intent.

Willy was not totally understanding her clues and that threw Willy a little off.

Ok you say - Willy was already a little off. Willy means further than he was.

Any way - Mind of Mom -- no offense.

Willy is going to try to cyber travel once a week and Willy may need a travel guide every now and then and when you are not guided Willy might even try to stump you. -- As good as you are at it this might be hard.

Thats it for now.

10-4 Willy

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm terrible at this and I have no idea where you are. It's somewhere that has berries and a bank must be nearby so you can get a CD. Well, that really narrows it down for me. Bwahahahahaha.

Have a great weekend wherever you are. :)

Kay Dennison said...

Willie:

I'm not good at this but I will continue to try.

And we won't even talk about how far off you are some times!!!! We'll leave that task to Mrs. Willie!!!!! LOL

That's a big 10-4, good buddy!!!

Kay

Unknown said...

Keep 'em coming, Willy! It's fun.

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Willy

No offense taken, just means I can guess again...hehehe :o)
Actually this week is going to be insanely busy for me as I did actual travel last week and this week is processing all the stuff. I welcome everyone to come-on over to my blog and see where I was Edmonton Alberta, Canada. Very cool! (pun intended)
Look for me on Mon or Tues.
And Willy I will be looking for you real soon , take care hun it has been fun traveling together.