Monday, January 12, 2009

Willy travels again With Travel Guide - 2nd Clue.


Willy is still here - someone help me find where I am at so I can go somewhere else.

And what the picture means Willy has no clue about that Clue. "Mind of a Mom" Made that one up trying to make this hard.

It is kind of like the old question - what looks like a coyote, yells at the moon and is filled with cement.

Answer a Coyote - the cement is just to make it hard.

Ok none of that relates. --Here is Mind of a Mom's second Clue.
----------------
I really don't have any vices that I care to share with my travel partner!

----------------------------

10-4 - Willy - someone get me out of here. I know where I am at and can't find myself with these clues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a guess, I would say you are in Miami, enjoying hot sun, warm sand and beautiful ocean waters.

Unknown said...

I would say it is Miami Beach, instead of Miami.

Unknown said...

I agree. It's Miami Beach, not just Miami. They are two different cities; the vice clue seems to fit with the City of Miami, which is much larger than the City of Miami Beach, but the sandy beach seems to fit with Miami Beach.

Willy, sorry to leave two comments. Something happened to my computer while I was leaving the first and I thought I had lost it.

Shari Thomas said...

Looks like desert sand to me... somewhere near Las Vegas?

Willy said...

Guess again everyone - Willy is giving last clue in just a while.

10-4 Willy