Friday, December 17, 2010

Willy Gets the Spirit

Willy likes Christmas.  Willy thinks we get to much into the materialism that is out there but still likes the giving and the getting.

Willy's problem is trying to figure out what to get the few that he gets for.  Willy ends up getting a few things for Mrs Willy and then agrees for her to wrap a couple of things that she wants and put them under the tree from Willy.  It is hard for Willy to buy clothes for Mrs Willy. 

This still does not keep Willy from getting in the spirit.

Willy just likes to hear those words "MERRY CHRISTMAS"  this time of the year. 

So now to Christmas Willy will be saying it every chance he gets. 

Merry Christmas and that is the big 10-4.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Willy. I'm glad you don't take Christ out of Christmas.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Kay Dennison said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you are joining the blog hop. :)

Jackie said...

I am so so happy too Willy that you are joining in. I was in bed sick all day yesterday and couldn't get over here or anywhere to say thank you.

I just got up a post and I gave everyone linky love that has signed up so far. I also have some pictures the kids sent me. We are spending Christmas with them.

Thanks again so much. I like the words Merry Christmas too and what better holiday to celebrate and share than Christmas?
Happy day to you!
Jackie:-)

Alan G said...

Well Willy, if I have to trample and stomp on the Holy Grail of "political correctness" for your benefit I will do so….

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

There, I’ve said it - now I have to worry about going to Hell for the rest of the holiday season! :)