Friday, December 31, 2010

Willy Wishes New Year–Early

Willy wishes everyone a happy New Year. Willy is doing this early in case Willy falls asleep before midnight.

Yes, if you will please keep the noise down around midnight. I will probably be in bed a sleep.

It is amazing how we change over the years. We used to be looking for a place to cheer in the New Year and now we are looking for ways to dodge any New Years obligations - give me my easy chair and the remote till 10 pm. Then give me my bed.
10-4 Willy

3 comments:

Sandee said...

We are the same on this one Willy. About 10 it's time for my bed. This post made me smile.

Have a great new year Willy. At least we will be well rested and won't have a hangover. :)

Kay Dennison said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Dennison said...

Just wanted say that your Hogs played a great game against my Buckeyes!