Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Can Willy Dance with the Stars?


Willy was concerned yesterday about the fact that if he could call a few football plays that maybe he could make lots of money like Houston Nutt did for leaving a job.

Well, today Willy is needing to get back on his diet after all of that Thanksgiving turkey and Willy believes he has the ideal plan. As the little wife is watching Dancing with the Stars, Willy notices from pictures that they show from the first show to now that Marie Osmond looks like she has lost about 3o pounds.

Well, if it works for Marie, Willy believes it will work for him. If Willy dances from now to Christmas, maybe he will lose enough weight that he can afford to eat again. Sounds like a plan.

Ok! Can someone help me get up out of this recliner. One - two - three - four.

Now can somebody get Willy some oxygen.

This may be harder than Willy thought

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willy,

Keep dancing and the rest of us will watch. That way we won't have to break a sweat and use extra O2. I'm tapping my foot so don't take it the wrong way. I'm just tapping, there is not any other reason. Maybe I should just snap my fingers or hum. I don't that means any thing. Damn how did we get this far along knowing nothing of social skills. Makes you wonder.