Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Wish I Had Dentemp OS! Tooth Aches, OUCH!

Dentemp OS sounds like a great product to use for temporary dental repair and I wish I had known about it about a year ago when I broke a crown loose.

You see, I was driving in the Delta to a Memphis destination for a fun weekend in the big city. Well, sometimes when I drive I like to suck on "fire ball" hard candy to keep me awake. Well, on this glorius day, I was driving and enjoying my candy when I decided to bite down on the hard rock like fire breathing candy.

Wasn't a good idea. A crown that I had had for several years, near the front of my mouth came loose. I could spit it out and roll it around with my tongue. Not a pretty thought, but also very painful.

Also, not only was it painful but being close to the front of my mouth, if I took it out, people would surely see the gaping hole and stare at it. I was not a happy camper. Pain and embarrassment are not my strong suits.

Well, again if I had known about Dentemp OS, I believe my troubles could have been solved. Here is what they say about their product:

-Provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort.

-Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several Applications in each vial.

-Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns.


-You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting.

-All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care.

Sounds like it could have truly solved the problem!

I know about it now - no excuses!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I travel with something like that but good for you to make some bucks writing about it.

Last month same thing happened to me. But luckily I could get into a dentist via friends for a quick fix.

Jawbreakers... crownbreakers.