Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daylight Savings time Confuses Hillbilly Willy

Time change always confuses Hillbilly Willy. I ask the little wife for a week after the change "What time was it before the time changed."

Well, all clocks were wrong this morning. However, I knew that the trusty cell phone changed automatically. It should have changed to the right time last night.

Well instead of going back an hour it went forward an hour. So when it should have been 8:00 on new time and 9:00 old time it said 10:00. Man did that confuse me.

It stayed that way until some time during church. I looked at my cell one time (I wasnt bored) and it said 11:30. About the time the preacher said amen I looked at it and it had corrected itself.

Was the Good Lord trying to tell Willy something?

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be like BigDadGib,

I have just 3 times a day.

Breakfast time
Lunch time
Dinner Time

and I am never late for any of those times...

:)