Friday, November 23, 2007

Willy and Shopping

Willy knows that this is the busiest shopping day of the year. But Willy also knows that he aint to fond of shopping. So the problem for Willy is --do I go out early and get those bargains and save me bunch of money or do I just stay home and wish I could save all of that money.

Man, Willy hates shopping and all the people that will be out there at 4 AM IN THE MORNING! Well Willy is still undecided about what to do. Get up early and shop - get up early and go hunting - stay in bed.

What would you do if you were Willy - Can somebody turn out the light Willy is trying to sleep. Oh - its 7 am and Willy aint gone shopping yet. Guess, I will roll over in bed and think about it.

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

I'm with you Willy! It ain't worth it!!