Thursday, February 12, 2009

Willy and Social Network

Willy broke down and joined one of these social sites.

Not sure why Willy did this since in most cases this stuff goes on in the evening and Willy is not real sociable.

Willy came out from behind his cloak and is signed up as his real self.

Signed up as Willy and no one new Willy except a few bloggers.

Now everyone that has ever known the real Willy wants to be his friend.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

More later
10-4 Willy

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Are you talking facebook or something like that? I hope it's everything you expect and more.

Have a terrific evening Willy. :)

Jackie said...

Facebook Willy? Oh I would love to know the real you!! I like Sandee hope you really have a good experience.

Just becareful and make sure you check out some people before you make them your friends.

I let one real nice looking lady, with a nice bio, become my friend and then I checked out her web site.

It was a dating service...so it said. But, it looked like there should be a red bulb hanging somewhere. If you know what I mean?

So I blocked her.

If you are on facebook and would like to be my friend my email is sunshinezdelight@yahoo.com

If you are on Twitter then my addy is

http://www.twitter.com/shinade

I hope I see you around some where!!:-)