Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Things Not to Say on the Internet

Willy has discovered that there are things that he should not put in his posts because that people would think that Willy is not nice.

However, Willy realizes that with these words in his post the search engines find Willy a whole lot more. So simply ignore the post if it offends you. It will make Willy get more hits and make the site where Willy can get to keep it.

These things are:
Girls Gone Wild
Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Calendar
Playboy bunny
Sex
Hot women
Hot Girls
Guns
Women
Nude
Naked
Hot
Fun Women
Strip Tease
Razorbacks
Texas
Alabama
Florida
Football
National championship

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I still will visit Willy. Sometimes I post stuff on my blog that I should either. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Have a terrific day. :)