Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Willy and Employee Evaluations

Year end brings about employee evaluations in many businesses. Willy finds this to be a cumbersome task in the daily work grind.

What is the problem you ask. Well, Willy wants his employees to like him and think that he is a super boss but that is hard to do if Willy always tells the truth.

For Example:
Employee works well with others? Guess a good answer does not include "yes when there is food involved" or "does that include the fight in the copier room over who had the best hairdo that day"

Well, all Willy can say is get er done and get er over with.

10-4 Willy

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I so remember this. I did lots of employee evaluations over the years. Every single month there were 3-5 to do. Hire dates is what we used. When there are 95 employees in one building that's lots of evaluations to do. Then when I went to management I only did my sergeants. I was honest with every one of them. Then there was Baldrige evaluations. Now those were really time consuming. I'm so happy I don't have to do these anymore.

Have a terrific day Willy. :)